Thank you for visiting Fields of the Fatherless. We are a ministry located on a beautiful farm near San José, Uruguay.
Our mission is to:
- Reveal the Father’s heart to the physically and spiritually fatherless
- Teach them how to have a growing and intimate relationship with Him through Jesus Christ
- Model how to be led and empowered by His Spirit daily
- Encourage them to live out their destiny as His beloved child
Really knowing our true Father and how much we are loved by Him changes everything, having a friend like Jesus makes all the difference in the world, and being comforted and led by Holy Spirit each day makes life incredibly exciting and not so scary.
We’re walking out our mission through:
- Living connected to Him and following His lead day by day.
- Having day camps with children and youth from local orphanages and our community
- Hosting spiritual retreats for university students
- Holding a School of Connection to help hungry hearts cultivate intimacy with the Trinity
- Using our YouTube Channel, Savoring Life to communicate the good news of God’s love.
God has provided Fields of the Fatherless with an incredibly beautiful farm. The picturesque creation and peaceful atmosphere are tools that open hearts and stir hunger for the Creator helping people disconnect from the world and concentrate on what really matters.
School of Connection
Join us for the School of Connection , our 6-week school focused on intimacy with the Trinity.
We host spiritual retreats for university groups.
We host youth camps for children from local orphanages and our community.