Prayer is not overcoming God’s reluctance, but laying hold of His willingness. – Martin Luther
Thank you for joining us in prayer. We recognize it as one of the foundations of our ministry, and we are grateful for faithful prayer warriors.
Below are some general requests for which we would appreciate prayer. We send out more specific requests in our quarterly newsletter. If you would like to receive our newsletter via email, please contact us.
- That we would seek daily intimacy with the Lord and be compelled by His love in all that we do.
- That we would hear His voice and walk in obedience to His plans and agenda.
- For hungry hearted believers who want to cultivate a deep connection with the Trinity to come to the School of Connection and that they will leave with their hearts transformed, refreshed and ready to share what they have learned with others.
- That the children in the orphanages that come to the farm for day camps will be drawn to Him by the beauty of His creation and the love they encounter and that they will hunger to know their Abba Father as they hear about who He is from the Bible and others testimonies.
- For continued favor to work with the orphanages and that more doors would open to us.
- For the spiritual and political barriers to fall that stand in the way of children being adopted in Uruguay and that the body of Christ will rise to the challenge of adopting and raising them to be oaks of righteousness to impact Uruguay for Christ.
- That He will continue to work in the hearts and lives of children from the town that sits adjacent to the farm, that the seeds that have been planted will grow and flourish.
- For those that come for spiritual retreats to have encounters with the living God, hear His voice and fall more in love with Him.